Thursday, March 24, 2011

spring run

So time was on my side this afternoon after work. The sun was out. A plus to the time change. The weather was warm. So I went out for a walk/run I know I said I would be taking the week off. But the sneakers and all the accoutrements ended up in my bag. And the weather being on my side. I ended up out there running.
Um - probably should have let the knee rest.
I covered a little over 3 miles but most of it was walking. Pace was miserable.
Wish I could explain the leg pain but an exact description evades me. Maybe when I straighten the leg too much. Sometimes when I bend too much. I am beginning to think with all the clicking of the toes, ankles etc. I did some damage as a gymnast.
Will see how it heals.
Dinner at the local restaurant was interesting. Lots of people watching and eaves dropping.

No comments: