Saturday, March 12, 2011

Aslton + Bird Corporate Cup - 5k

YAY!  Can check that off my list of things.  The official time on the web-site has me below the 45 minutes.  The official time on my Garmin isa bit different.  I am sure that has to do with the syncing of my footpod versus the distance clocking for the race.  I am happy the official time in below my goal.  Um, I cam in 40th out of 48 for my age range.  Yes, confirming I am not a runner.  But happy none the less. 
MOST importantly are the times tracked by the Garmin in comparison to my training.  It can be noted that I outpaced myself with the race in comparison to previous training runs.  Each mile according to the Garmin - guess I should really link that - has my miles under 14.  I was looking to come in under 15 so I am excited.

It is going to be avery nice day today.  Am somewhat tempted to yuck the bike out while I still have my workout clothes on.  However I am scheduled for a facial an massage in about an hour so there's really not that much time.

Supposed to do a bike run mix tomorrow with KP.  Hope that happens.  Supposed to be even nicer tomorrow.

Then I am going to scour the web to see what road race to do next.  Yes, there is the Shamrock 4 Miler but thinking the parade would be more fun.

No comments: