Tuesday, March 22, 2011

resting knee

I have only had this happen once before... the knee pain thing... ultimately i rested it and it felt better...  i suppose over the years I have worn it down...  i always talk about my toes and my ankles taking years of abuse with gymnastics and cheerleading, i am beginning to think my knees have taken some abuse as well...  funny - now that i am paining attention to it all i seem to notice is the click click clicking of my ankles as i walk...
so this week as i travel i am on teh fence about bringing my running shoes or not...
the location i am going to has a nice neighborhood nearby that is great for running...
but it wont happen tomorrow night - unless i make good travel time
it would only happen on thursday night
friday night i am back on the drive - which interestingly bothers my knee as well... i think that's from sitting so long...
i am thinking i will hold off until saturday and then i have a number of days before i travel again
it could turn out to be a whole 2 weeks depending on my delegating skills... that would be great
oh to think - 2 weeks of eating healthy home cooked food - and the ability to work out near home...  it sounds almost too good to be true...
tonight the knee and i are resting - we will live vicariously through chris odonnell and ll cool j and their fitness instead

No comments: