Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Change in breakfast

Would you beleive I read yet another article in a running magazine last night about the 14 things you should eat?  Everybody is on that bandwagon.  Again, glad to see it is stuff that I do eat.  2 new items on this list that I don't eat on a regular basis - pumpkin and kale...  Gonna have to look into those some...
Eggs are a common theme throughout...  I did go to the specific egg website for ideas...  Still working on those...  I did however go back to attempt to do something sweet (besides baking) with eggs.  The paradign shift has come together rather well.  Instead of loading up the eggs with spinach (a typical staple) in the morning I have been adding strawberries and cinamon (oh and wheat germ - it was on the list).  Once they cool a bit I add some plain yogurt and slivered almonds.  Have to say it is pretty tasty.
So that's this week - well except tomorrow - and maybe Friday...  bummer...

No comments: