Sunday, March 27, 2011

BRICK!

I got cold feet when I arrived at the gym.  I did not attend the spin class.  I havent been to a spin class there before.  Havent been to any class at this new gym just yet.  So I got on a stationary bike instead.  And I got on the stationary bike in the cardio movie studio...  I hadnt been in there yet, either.  It was kind of neat - if only I hadnt just seen 27 Dresses for the 3rd time I may have been enticed to stay a little longer. 
So I did 6 miles in 32 minutes.  I didnt like the way the bike felt - seat ended up too low maybe - or too far back...  Different than my own bike.  And I had forgotten how the lack of hills gets in the way of momentum. 
I suppose this will be part of the mix going forward.
From there hit the track.  My intent was to do the 3 miles..  I ended up at 0.75 given the heaviness of my legs. Aaaahhh, the concept of the brick.
I was Ok with it.  Hey, at least I got out of the house on this miserably gloomy day..

NOW, I am going to lose 2.5 hours watching Inception.

No comments: