Wednesday, March 30, 2011

my back!?

i must have slept like a log last night... i remember waking up and my arm extended out under my pillow and under my head...  it was painful - i just beat myself up when i sleep - it can be like a whole aerobic exercise without really knowing...
by mid morning i realised my back hurt as well... i dont think that had anything to do with yesterday's workout - unless i stretched way more than i realised last night - figured that was the sleep as all
big day on the road tomorrow - thankfully coming home at the end of the day...
so figured would come home and take it easy the couch with a heating pad....  dinner included sauteed zucchini and salmon in a grain mustard and honey sauce... mmmm tasty...
now i just need to hydrate - with all the pouring down rain of the day - drinking water didnt come to the forefront of the mind all that much...

No comments: