Wednesday, March 30, 2011

feeling that knee again today

the more i think about it - WHOA! let me take a step back on this one...
i was going to say the more i think about it the more i am beginning to think my knee pain is from cycling... and i could be right
BUT in addition i did find myself running across the street twice yesterday in my heels on the walk back from lunch at the mall - i dont think that helps the knee much either...
however i do wonder if there is something wrong with my stride/gait/cadence with cycling that is throwing my knee off - i keep going back to it didnt hurt during last year's training so...
i will keep monitoring its progress

today it is pouring down rain again - and it supposed to continue for the next few days
good thing i have that gym membership
although today's activity may end up just being standing around the work room at the office putting reports together - not that much of a calorie burner but....

No comments: