Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Two days of rest

I opted no yoga last night. I felt lazy for it but today my knee thanks me. It is a little stiff this morning walking down the stairs but far better than yesterday. So I have my game plan for this week figured out... Yoga stuffs tonight and tomorrow. May opt for the home on demand version over the gym. I pay for both and use both at a minimum so... Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday will be swim days. Next week will be from the road. If I can get my reservations where I'd like then there will be OK opportunities for running outside. Haven't done that in ages. Of course whenever I travel this time of year the snow seems to catch up to me... So... Now to go back up to the computer and sign up for some races... Or maybe just get dressed for work...

No comments: