Sunday, January 8, 2012

Comic relief

So back to the gym I went yesterday. And yes, I do check the upcoming movie schedule at check in to make sure that crazy movie wasn't on the calendar again any time soon. It was not. phew. There were some others that caught my eye, but I will never remember what they were and when they are playing. So up to the cardio theater I go. Remember this is my focus for the week. And today I am hoping for 15 miles. Wow it is jam packed in here.. Must be all those news years resolutioners getting the most out of their new memberships. Thankfully the bike I like is not being used. The bike way down in the front row right in the middle. CLUNK! Someone left a hand weight in the middle of the floor in front of the room. And yours truly found it by tripping right over it. I guess they didn't realize that people would walk through there? Highly unlikely. Probably just self interested and lazy. Thankfully I didn't fall all the way down. Just an awkward interruption to my stride and an abrupt halt as I fought to keep myself from falling. And then I ever so gracefully turned around picked up the weight and moved it to the side of the room. Got on the bike and proceeded to cover 13 miles. Today's movie - easy a - and I will probably end up watchingbitbin it's entirety some day - it has Penn Badgely in it. As for my Sunday workout... I am a bit sore today so I just don't know. Should probably try an outdoor run in the nice weather before the rain gets here.

No comments: