Saturday, January 21, 2012

Travel

I arrived home late on Thursday. I went to my moms to get the little guy. We had dinner there. I ate too much food. Well maybe not too too much but she fixes side dishes -like rolls - that I generally don't have in the house. And the next thing you know I have had four of them. No will power. And then there are cookies lying around for dessert. She said she bought them for me? I try not to eat these things so I am not sure where this rationalization comes from. Needless to say a week on the road with little exercise and odd food intake does not bode well with the scale. Yesterday I did OK... Except I did meet a friend out for some wine after work. I suspect that was within reason as was the very expensive small salad. I take that back... The lettuce tomato and non existent blue cheese dressing were probably within reason (no chunks of cheese make me suspect the calorie count of the dressing) BUT the homemade bacon CHUNKS probably threw it over the top. I had some leftover ravioli when I got home - thankfully there is none of that left in the house now. We are just down to spring mix lettuce, ground turkey with tomatoes and black beans, naked green machine smoothie, and two packs of frozen vegetables... Oh and some apples... I leave again in a little over 24 hours so this will do. I need to make sure that I have appropriate snacks with me for the trip and healthy food upon my return. Always good to plan ahead. Today I am contemplating swimming. I just have lots of other stuffs to get done around here.

No comments: