Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Calorie consumption for a day

So I started out the day with the shock of sugar in my breakfast.
I avoided my originally planned lunch of lunch of the grilled Chic Fil A sandwich without pickles and without lettuce and tomatoe as the nutritional info on the website noted 1000+mg of sodium.  Yes, you read that correctly... lots and lots of salt... so maybe it is the pickles and I would avoid it since I am not a fan of pickles on my sandwich...  but then again who knows... so I avoided it
I went to Atlanta Bread Company instead... Would you beleive they do not publish nutrition on their site?  So I have no real clue at how many calories, fat, sugar, salt and protein grams were in my turkey brie cranberry sandwich and butternut squash soup...  You can imagine with that line up that it wasnt minimal... 
So much for the minimal day.
I had my packed snacks for the day and snacked on them.  The all natural 100 calorie snack pack of almonds is quite tasty.  Again surprised and the amount of nautrally occurring sugar in the almonds.  This accompanied a mashable furit snack of 70 calories...
I WAS DOING SO GOOD!!!  But those hotel lobby cookies got the best of me today.  Ooops.
And eventually went out for dinner... salad with italian dressing - probably not too bad - 2 garlic knots dipped in the remaining dressing - probably not good - and a half serving of chicke francaise... i could have done well with just the salad...
Why dont my salads taste as good at home?!
I need to work on that...

No comments: