Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sausage

No, not a food of choice. This is what my legs feel like in the Tri shorts. It has been some time since I wore them last. And boy oh boy with thes extra pounds I am trying to drop and the pastimes of no sun exposure and what I have to admit must just be the awful aging process... I am not really liking the look. But the look continues because this is the week where I need to get back in the saddle. Monday night I rode the Precor bike in the cardio theater. I covered 8 miles in 38 minutes. Not a bad pace for not having cycled since October. Almost exactly 3 months. I however do not like the Precor bike as much. So last night I rode the LifeFitness bike. I cover 10 miles in about the same amount of time. Yay... The bike just sits more comfortable. Unfortunately there are only a handful available at the gym. Maybe even just one. Tonight's goal is to cover 12 miles. And then on Friday I want to cover 15 miles. I am not sure what the mix will be for the weekend. Full Tri coverage is coming to mind. We shall see.

No comments: