Sunday, January 8, 2012

Biking

Today's stationary biking has caught up to me. I initially went to the other gym since I have only used the pool once. I thought it would be a nice change of routine to keep me interested. Wasn't too sure what I would find. Given the level of soreness I felt when I rolled out of bed this morning I knew I would not be pushing it today. Unfortunately the other gym was not on the same objective as me. It was closed until 10 am... For me I need to get moving early or I will not get moving at all. So I headed to my gym instead. Convinced myself I would do an hour at an easy pace and just go for time. I did just that but with some sped throw in there. Thought would have 12 miles under my belt. But when found the 13 miles creeping into the mix... Was glad for it. Have to say at this moment insurelybcan feel the major muscles in my legs. WOW!

No comments: