Friday, February 4, 2011

This coming week

I try to do this outside stretch on Saturdays and a walk with friend on Sundays.
Well Saturday looks like it should still be raining when I get up.  I am contemplating going to work and choosing one of two options for a walk/run in the afternoon.  I am supposed to go with a friend because our Sunday walk is not going to happen.  I just dont know if an afternoon walk when things dry out will happen either.
Sunday we wont be walking so I am giving some thought as to what to do that day.  Decisions decisions.
I know there are some work hours in there that need to happen so I can juggle that around some.
Monday is a drive to ATL - that will have to be my off day for this week.
Tuesday may be an early morning but I think I get done at an early hour - so that will be an evening walk on the treadmill.  I dont think I used the treadmill at that hotel the last time.  Hey - maybe if it's a nice afternoon I could walk outside. 
Wednesday - I could do a morning walk or an evening walk.
Thursday is going to have to be a morning walk - have to get on the road for a drive home on Thursday.
So those will all be around some sort of treadmill 3 to 4 mile an hour pace.
Friday will be the loop at the gym again - it has to be.
Saturday and Sunday - yeah back to that routine for a while....
I just need to stay focused while I am on the road.
This is the first of 3 road trips prior to my race in March and I just need to keep the focus.
THEN I have another big thing to keep me motivated.  12 weeks out!!!
Then a race in July
Then that fit for Ireland quest.
focus focus focus

No comments: