Thursday, February 3, 2011

rest day

I know some of you in your quests for later this spring have scheduled an agenda with no rests. At least I think that's what that was. What I learned from my trainer a few years back is you need to take at least one rest day.
So that is my night tonight. Sad to say I got sucked in on a bunch of market and fund research and the predominant geek characteristic took over. So I worked until 6ish
Had the last helping of that crazy salad
AND settled into the highlight of a good Thursday night. OK last Thursday night was restaurant week and I settled into dinner and wine with an old friend quite easily. But the normal Thursday night - Yea Vampire Diaries. So I watched 2 episodes tonight. It was a ggod time
Now I am nestled in bed with fears freezing rain in the morning. Reading Racing Weight.

No comments: