Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Observations from the Road

No, not the road while running. Nor the road while cycling. But the road of travel and that is mostly work related. I have these snippets or would they be quips that pop in my head while I travel. I spend a good amount of time with people and the other part alone. So observations from when I am with people fill my mind when alone. So here are some from yesterday.
A portion of the highway was "Adopted by the Bahais of Alpharetta". Really? How random.
I don't think McDonalds was involved when they installed the manhole cover stating "grease trap" right by the main entrance of their store.
What is the purpose of having a locked area when everyone knows the code to get in?
Never knew there was an industry for THAT kind of cosmetic surgery.
Cranes are still fascinating.
When they said we will start at 730 they meant 730 not arrive early and be ready for 730
Can't wait to see what today brings.

No comments: