Wednesday, February 9, 2011

no progress this weekend

Friday night was a great feat of firsts with the run...  Saturday and Sunday was useless in those regards.  I did lots of house cleaning.  Ended up in the office for a little bit.  OK - a bit longer that anticipated.  I was going to do the gym yesterday afternoon.  I didnt happen.  I worked too long and ended up at dinner at a friends.  Sunday was a rough start NO COFFEE IN THE HOUSE!!!  I never made it to the grocery store Saturday.  So went to Dean & Deluca and had coffee and coffee cake - OOooppsss not on the diet.  Was a nice relaxing morning.  Went to the office - I gave myself 2 hours.  I was there SO MUCH LONGER!!!!  I was again going to work out on my way home.  It was going to be a beautiful day so I was planning on running outside.  Then the motivation waned...

No comments: