Thursday, February 10, 2011

do you burn calories while driving

i sure hope so
the 4+ hour drive back from ATL would be so worth it if somehow i could determine i burned an extra 500 calories doing so...

at least i know i got my heart rate up on the ride home...
drive north on I85 at breakneck interstate speed...
TWO DOGS!!!  TWO BIG DOGS!!!  I would say pit bulls come frollicking out into the highway...
No, they were not running across far enough ahead of me and crossing...  They were frollicking...  Or perhaps in pit bull terms they were fighting and snraling with one another...  not even thinking about the 18wheeler behind me - i threw on my brakes... i was not going to hit these dogs...  thankfully the 18 wheeler saw me stopping and hit his brakes as well... he only fishtailed oh so slightly....  i was more concerned as the dogs frollicked - they really were playing in traffic - that the car in the lane next to me would come up and swipe them flat...  but somehow they made it - well at least from the view of my rearview mirror as i proceeded down the highway...  at that hour it was still light and i was still in GA
heart still races thinking about it.... probably will find i pulled a muscle by tomorrow

yesterday they was a dog meandering in the traffic as well... this was at a stoplight so everyone was more aware of the dog... a nice girl pulled over in her SUV to get the dog...  No, i did not stop...  i wasnt really familiar with the area so i had no idea what i would have done with the dog from there

and lastly i just remembered something flew up off the road into the passenger side of my car somewhere in SC.... i need to go check that before i return the rental car...  need to make sure there arent any huge gaping dents in the side....  hello amex...

No comments: