Friday, August 6, 2010

We interupt this interuption to bring you Colin

I am not too sure how this is going to work.  I plan on checking in to my flight this morning.  And then just playing it by ear.  My friend suggested changing my flight but with my luck that would just coincide with the storm.
The pluses are, um, I may get to spend a crazy amount of time hanging out at Charlotte Douglas, I have a lot of songs downloaded to my BB to listen to as long as the battery lasts, I have a good book that I can find the time to finish.  Maybe it will enable me to actually work out tomorrow since I havent done any of that this week?
Let's be honest this glass half full approach to life is nice but sometimes you just want to scream WTF REALLY????  Is a week's vacation with no event too much to ask?  Oh well.  Gonna finish the morning coffee and get ready to wrap up all the craziness that is pending at the office.

No comments: