Tuesday, August 3, 2010

TIRED

all in all the swimming fast has truly exhausted me.. OK the parties havent helped either...  i took a nap on saturday afternoon to try to catch up on some rest... it felt nice but surely not long enough...
sunday when i returned from my workout i lounged about on the couch the rest of the day - again it did not feel like much of a rest
i struggled with sleep some on sunday... i have forgotten a little known fact i acquired last year - sometimes the workouts make you sore...  and sometimes that doesnt kick in until the middle of the night...  and to be prepared you should take some advil at some point...  that didnt happen sunday night... i kinda hate taking too much advil... so i slept like crap and then when my alarm went off at 530 for my scheduled w/un i just ached all over..  my feet hurt, my legs hurt, my knees hurt, my arms hurt...  so i opted to try to sleep in some...  didnt work all that well... needless to say the w/un did not happen
by the end of the day i decided i would get a workout in of some sorts...  but by the end of the day the stress of work decided to get to me...  12 hours later couldnt really tell you what was so pressing and stressful, just the normal stuff...  so KP and I decided we would have a belated quiet bday celebration glass of wine...
it was exactly what i needed and i slept pretty darn peacefully last night
however that alarm didnt really spur me on to want to w/un this morning either...
it is probably going to be a banner week of inactivity - which circles back around to the stress of work and the upcoming holiday

No comments: