Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Kentucky

It is cooler and drier than Bermuda and Charlotte without a doubt. And my sinuses are letting me know. It was a productive day for work but now I am just YUCK. I was hoping since my last visit there would be more options for dining near the hotel. Not so much. I drove around to see what else I could find. Wasn't successful with that either. Now sitting at the Mexican restaurant near the hotel and realise I am not that hungry. The pitfalls of travel - you have to eat but at times its just not convenient. Ordered a burrito. Was thinking I might run after this. Will see how the dinner goes. Suppose could swim as well.

As for Lex - it is preparing for a big equestrian thingy in 38 days. I had forgotten about that from last years visit. Wish I was prepared on my horsy language HAH. Wil probably learn more about it as the week progresses.

No comments: