Friday, August 20, 2010

Nice to be home

I kind of dont know what to do with myself.  I have been go go go for so many weeks now.  I am struggling with the concept of just relax for the evening.  Should I unpack?  Should I start laundry?  I could vacuum.  I could clean the kitchen.  I could just sit here.  And that concept is just not going over well.  My mom left a bottle of wine.  I opened that.  Poured a glass.  Thought that would help.  Still ill at ease.  Have a spiral notebook and pen next to me - thinking I could write out a list.  That doesnt seem to be getting anywhere either. 
I suppose as the sun is setting maybe one of my best options would be a run.  I only did 1 mile this morning.  I suppose I could hook up my Garmin and upload that stuff. 
I just need to decompress some....
It is nice to be home now just to unwind enough to appreciate it....

No comments: