Saturday, March 17, 2012

Yay or Wow

Today's race was great. As noted I have been running the course for the last few weeks. The good thing about that is that I knew areas of the course that were easier and where to force myself to keep running. The bad thing about this is that I knew areas of the course that were harder and these seemed even harder with the race.
The hills down on the way out were good.
The hills up at the turn around long and drawn out.
But did you see the stats? I did wonderful for me with the pace. Made me very happy.

I need to work swimming and biking in now before Wednesday before I find myself on Slidell. Don't suspect there will be any swimming or biking there.

The diet has somewhat fallen off. But not too bad. Just a little. How can you turn down a Guinness and homemade corned beef hash on St Pattys Day.

This evening I am staying in. I know this may piss people off staying in could be considered sacrilege. But I am looking forward to another day of good weather and some work out time...

No comments: