Sunday, March 4, 2012

Miso Soup

The Whole Living website promotes miso soup as one of their breakfast recipes in the 28 day diet that has been on their site for February. I tried it yesterday for the first time in a long while. It was salty like I feared o I am still unsure if it is truly something I want in the mix of my diet. But I think I will give I a try. With ample amounts of spinach and garbanzo beans I think it could be ok. And a nice change from the salads I have been eating for lunch. I suspect I will need more calories in the mix as a lunch. I will have o give that some thought as well. Breakfast this week will be a grain mix again.. Quinoa, oatmeal and lentils along with some fruit and tofu. It is more of an attempt to clean some items out of the fridge. Dinner? I am finally going to try the broccoli pesto with spaghetti squash. Contemplating adding some mushrooms to add to the volume of the meal. But first some lAundry, some vacuuming, binding ( it's a work think) and a run and maybe a swim.

No comments: