Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shamrock 4 Miler

4 mile race on Saturday morning. A bunch of us are signed up to go for the run. I have been practicing / training along the course for a few weeks now. I was so proud of myself with the results last week. Not so much this week. It is a combination of reduced stretching in yoga with the recent time change and some overall nasty bloating cramping feelings (isn't that nice to share?). I have found the stretching does help my legs feel less heavy when I run. As for the other... It just seems like my internal organs are more noticeable when I feel all crampy... We could also discuss the heat. It was 84 degrees yesterday when I was out there for my run. And I stupidly had only packed long jog pants and a long sleeve tshirt. I thought I had mixed things up in the gym bag but hadn't. Tonight's run will include a tshirt but still not ready to give up the long jog pants. Not sure what the weather will be this weekend for the run.

No comments: