Sunday, March 25, 2012

Travel training

I always have the best intentions. They don't always play out. I did walk on the treadmill the first day. I always fear running on hotel treadmills. Sometimes if they are too old they can really screw up your legs and knees.
Thursday nights meal got the best of me. One of those four hours later in the middle of the night most of my dinner is still sitting stagnant in my stomach situations. You would think between years of this type of reaction and the recent cleaner plate with whole food approach I would know better than to do this. But that doesn't work out to be the case. So I found myself rather I'll in the middle of the night.
That does not lend itself well to the am hotel workout.
Saturday morning we left rather early to get to New Orleans. We did some walking there but mostly eating.
So we shall see what today has in store.

No comments: