Friday, March 9, 2012

Yay me!

Down to the RR Rock Hill weight. I consider that weight as a milestone. In 2010 there was a goal or maybe even a bet set with a good friend. And I had worked slowly in the first half of the year towards that goal. But somewhere in the summer things took a turn and it was more like 3 months of spring break instead of the focus I had to that point. So I hit this weight right before that race. And pretty much stayed there. THEN the work stress started. A coworker was let go - to keep the drama simple. The stress compiled. The workouts diminished. The fast food crept in. And 4 pounds slowly crept on. I was back to what I call my equilibrium weight. The weight I seem to level off at if I am not trying but also not overindulging. But then things took an even more stressful swing when another coworker just walked out. Leaving us high and dry. And it became a year of craziness. That is what I recall the better part of 2011. And when it did settle down... We had Ireland, birthdays, moves, and the holidays. So up the weight went even further. And at this moment I am happy to say that I am 13 pounds below that miserable weight. pHEW! This weekend will entail BBQ and burgers and some tailgating. A little concerned on that but I will keep my focus. Plus I am donating blood on Monday so the rush of protein will be helpful.

No comments: