Saturday, March 27, 2010

need to go outside

So I said last night - the only things I need to do this weekend are (1) unload the dishwasher (2) read my retirement book (3) taxes and (4) workout...  I have completed the first 2.  Almost forgot about the third.  And am procrastianting on #4.  The #4 procrastination has to do with the temperature outside.  It is only getting to a high of 61d today.  I know if I bundle up and head out that really isn't too bad.  I was just hoping for warmer.
So I delay contemplating on how many layers I should wear.  And where I should go walking...  I could go around town, Tom Short, Ardrey Kell, B'tyne Commons, B'tyne Corporate...  We are going back to the greenway tomorrow so that is not on my list.  I just feel like I dont want to stay right here and walk.  It's Saturday I would like to get out of the house.  I would love to go run a track but they are usually locked up these days.
I guess I am also faltering as I know I really need to get a gameplan together for the race in July...
OK - maybe it would just be good to get out and get out of myhead.
Perhaps I am feeling sluggish based on the 3 hours of executive bonus and stock purchase plan reading I just did.  That was really enthralling... 
OK - gonna go layer and be off on the road...
I think I will surf the net when I get back to look for more inspiration (see that elusive tax tasks...)

2 comments:

Happy Holidays said...

I went out for a walk. It was windier and chillier than I expected. So I only went around the neighborhood for a bit. And then I had the joy and frustration of downloading my Garmin to my new computer. I am so not that techy. Gonna bundle up again and head on out to RP's soccer game - 5yr old soccer - it should be interesting.

Happy Holidays said...

5 yr old soccer was really cute... they are so determined and excited...
however the ball came out of bounds 3 times directly towards me and my thoughts on soccer are still the same - why is that ball coming right at me? do i really need to do something with it? ugh - put my foot out... - in other words i still just prefer to watch