Monday, March 29, 2010

MMM - Once

So in my boredom and lack of desire to watch storm tracking on TV I decided to watch a movie on the computer last night.  I came across this movie that followed this couple as they went to various concerts during their relationship and featured an underground music scene soundtrack.  It had some cool bands that I knew and I expected it to be like a rocking version of Once.  It was rocking alright - the bands highlighted were cool.  However contrary to the Once relationship where there were long pauses, hesitations and subtleties about that couples relationship - this movie left nothing - let me state that again NOTHING - to the imagination with where this relationship was.  It made scenes from The Tudors Season One seem like childs play.  I definitely was not expecting that...  And having switched from a poorly acted Lifetime type movie to this was I wasn't about to go looking for a 3rd movie to watch.  So I watched the whole thing with all its music and naked parts... 

Tonight in my continuation down the music path that I leave for Monday musings...  I found Sunday Morning Coffee on Grooveshark...  and have pleasantly been listening to it as I pack for my next trip.  I forgot what a happy little album this was.  It really does make you want to sit off drink some coffee and contemplate a good day ahead... 

1 comment:

Happy Holidays said...

ended up with Fever Pitch... the original Fever Pitch... the one with Colin Firth about football... not the other silly American one about baseball...