Saturday, March 20, 2010

DONT answer that phone

At 4:55 on a Friday afternoon when walking through the kitchen I should know better than to answer the phone that is ringing.  But yesterday I didn't.  And the person at the other end was looking for someone on my team.  And I thought well perfect - I was just working my way over there to touch base before I head out to a client next week.  ONLY to find that there was no one there.  Thankfully I dont think they will really need anything from me in my absence.  Unthankfully I ended up having to help the caller.  An hour later I was just leaving the office. 
So my intent to be out the door right at 5pm did not work.
My intent to come grab an early dinner and go walking didn't happen.
Instead I found myself sitting off in my neighbors backyard enjoying the weather.  Eating way too much - too bad no one else joined me with the toasted marshmallows they were TASTY!  Having a few more glasses of wine that I anticipated - that was tasty too.  And not working out at all.
The only thing I did close to working out yesterday was printed off the game plan calendar for the Ramblin' Rose Rock Hill.  I guess that can be considered a start.
TODAY - I will get a walk/run in.  I promise....

No comments: