Saturday, June 29, 2013

Wow

I haven't been to a stadium concert in ages... The Cure Giants Stadium circa 1989?
I need to check how many people this place holds.  Their seats are comfier than Panthers Stadium.  I forget the stats of this versus Croke Park.  They give tours of Wembley except Robbie is set up here all week.
Got myself a tshirt.  Wore the Stereophonics tshrt to the Keane show.  Wearing my Keane tshirt tonight.  Gonna wear the Robbie tshirt to the Stereophonics.  Full circle.
DJ just started and I realized the earplugs Lynn gave me are sitting on the desk back at my room.  Ears ringing tomorrow!
DJ was OK.  He did a little nod to Freddie with some We Will Rock You.  I think I forgot the Queen cover in my Robbie cou tdown.
The video montage in between isn't too bad either.  I wonder who picks those.
The drunk people are a bit much.  Mom and Nana sitting next to ne just let the boy with them go to the loo by himself.  He might be 12.  I suspect the bag of Malteasers has him akl hopped up or the taste of his moms Pimms.
Olly was fun.  Quite the dancer.  The sample of Earth Wind and Fire got the ccrowd to their feet.  A good thing since he only has a few releases to date and some are mellow.
Now we wait for Robbie.
Sold out but the stadium isn't packed yet.  The beer lines are long.  Carlsberg   I am avoiding the beer.  The ladies room line was amazingly manageable.  The stadium is doing sonethibg right there.  I had a hot dog for dinner.  That may come back to haunt me.

Will write morw tomorrow.  Diwnloading wee video to YouTube then off to bed

No comments: