Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sunday Funday

Could actually be a slower day than my itinerary.  Hadnt given much thought to the time it would take to get to the hotel from Wembley.  Quite the exercise in people moving.  Some 60, 000 people meander on over a fee hours.  And then at the end of the night masses of really drunk people all flow out of the stadiun and line up for the tube.  Amazing.  Overwhelming.  And serenity insisting in a moment.
By the time I got back to the hotel I was wired.  Ended up stopping at the hotel bar for a wine.  Ran into three women that I saw on the tube on the way to the show.  What are the odds.  I probably chatted their ears off I was so hyped.  It was late when I got to bed.
And that damned 430 sun woke me up even with the drapes drawn.  My sinuses felt the weight if a days city travel as well. 
This morning I sit at the local breakfast nook next to my hotel.  Coffee eggs and toast on order.  Then off to the Eye.  Depending on the lines I may just jump on the boat first.
Supposed to be another beautiful day!

No comments: