Sunday, June 30, 2013

Greenwich

Now this has a whole different feel.  Less modern.  Less kids.  More crowded.  I walked around some but must admit the heat and sun and crowds were getting to me.  A/C seems close to non-existent.  The same could b e said for deodorant.  No, seriously. And of course watching people walk around in so many layers juat made it all the worse.

I glanced in at two of the museums.  I checked out the park.  I walked through the market.  A great concept except stuffy stale air and well those references above.

I found the most trendy least pubish brewery amd had a half pint sitting in the sun.  That sun screen everyone questioned me to pack... it is back at the hotel.

People are everywhere taking advantage of the weather.  I suspect on a day like today at home we would drudge through our day miserable that it was already Sunday and not take advantage of it.   I am impressed with the Brits or whoever all thes other people are enjoying the day.

I need to go catch the boat.

No comments: