Monday, March 23, 2020

Vaccum

well this post is going to take a pretentious slant.. i apologize ahead of time...

for quite some time now i have had a woman come in to clean my house.. she started way before 2008/2009.. i gave her a little time off  in 2009... 

it started as a just let's see what this is like
ultimately it became something that afforded me time to do some other things
and for my little house it isnt much of a draw on the budget

so this week i gave her a paid visit off so to speak... my employer is paying me to work from home, her job does not allow her that flexibility BUT the government has asked us to social distance... the easiest way for me to do that is to not have her or anyone for that matter come into my home

so this weekend i did a little vacuuming... plus my "coworker" decided he would mark some of the carpet in the home office and that needed to be attended to..

take aways - my carpet still has some nap to it.. yes, it is OLD.. yes, it is gapping and buckling up... but is still has some nap.  my vacuum is still kick @$$...  he whole HEPA filter animal stuff is probably a lie but but system itself still does a good job at cleaning...  going forward the designers shouldnt make clear parts - no need to see that dirt building up inside there

and most importantly in this world of oddities right now, the vacuuming was rather peaceful... a nice melodic movement and very loud white noise to drone out some of the outside world

and leave me with a sense of accomplishment.

No comments: