Monday, March 23, 2020

day 9

There are spin offs on day 7 that i have to go back to.
And look at that i missed day 8 all together...
but that is OK

I have taken to "calling" my mom on video chat.  I didnt today as I was walking the dog.  I think she is starting to like the video chat.  It is nice to see her.  It does seem to add to the animation of talking to her.  And it does confirm she is more often only half paying attention and watching whatever is on the tv at the same time

Today is the start of work week 2!
The local schools (well state wide) will be closed until May 15th.  And the Olympics were postponed. 
I spent the better part of the day on calls... internal calls and client calls.  At first it was 9am.  Then 11:30. The 2:30. Then 4pm.  It was crazy how the day just sped by.

I remember last week I brought home things with the specific thought - OH, these will be good to address while I am at home.  I got a few of them done but they are surely not the things that are on the forefront of my day. 

It is keeping on top of legislative possibilities and market conditions that have me jumping.


It appears the neighbors still don't understand the self isolate thing.  Again today there was a play date on the street in front of me.  I don't know how many kids were out there... BUT a lot of them.  And man what a ruckus they were making.  I was hoping to get the dog out for a walk but didnt want to deal with the crowds.


As for meals... I enjoyed some lovely food today.
smoked mackeral in a mediterranean style seasoning over a salad. It was a whole lot of salad.
Roasted artichoke (not as good as the first time I made it - need some patience and needs to be cooked fresh)
Roasted asparagus - YUM!  always YUM!
And roasted NAPA cabbage for tomorrow.

Had some rice crackers that could have stayed on the shelf...  seem stale but I know that is how they are. 


AND NO EXERCISE!  But I did load Peloton to my FireStick.  ANd WhatsApp.


No comments: