Saturday, March 21, 2020

social distancing

So we are to be keeping 6ft from one another.   I personally am social ostracizing and trying to not even let that math come into play.

But people are funny. 

Folks that normally work from home or dont normally leave the house seem to still be gathering


Some are excited to see me and approach to talk.. what? Stop.

Then there are the play dates around the 'hood.  Parents and kids running from a home, waving, thanking their hosts and jumping in their mini van.  Hello?

And then the people out there with their dogs not on a leash.  Sure, I do that at times.. but now is not the time.  If your dog approaches me then I have to get too close to you to give you your dog back.  Or worse yet both our dogs get tangled and we have to get really close to untangle them.

I am not sure that I get it.
Stay away
Stay home
Wash your hands



No comments: