Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day 6

A day late.. and technically day 2 v2

An interesting day.. 
I had one thing I wanted to do and then I was going on a run.  I got the one thing done and ended up on a dog walk instead.  Got caught in a cloud of pollen.  Not fun.
And so the rest of the afternoon I dealt with that.  Extra allergy medicine. More water.  Nasty pollen.
It was a hot day as well.  Forgot how warm that front room got when the sun was out.  Might need to order those light cancelling shades sooner than expected.
And I caught Marcus Mumfors doing a little IG chat.  He spoke to a few fans.  He sang a few songs.  He jumped on with some other musicians..  it was a nice distraction.

Rounded out the day with a virtual happy hour with some work colleagues. There were 5 of us on Zoom.  It was fun.  Odd at first.  But it was good to see peoples faces.  Chat with them.  And relax a little.

I followed that with a video chat with my good friend and her husband.  Not the same as being there but nice to see them all the same.

Sipped the last of my Dark N Stormy.  Watched the Baz Luhrman version of Great Gatsby. Went to bed.

I could chat some on my Great Gatsby observations...  maybe another post


No comments: