Sunday, March 15, 2020

day one

The social experiment of self isolation.  Just jumping past social distancing since I can.

Today started similar to others.. well except in the past month I have been spending time at the YMCA for some swimming and afternoons on the bike.  So it really wasnt similar.

I made a large cup of coffee (think Yeti size) and headed into the office.  I have been in the road since Wednesday.   I decided it might be best to lay low for a bit.  I went to the office to get a bunch of files to keep myself busy in this realm of laying low.

I didn't realise that by the time I got home and settled the work from home option would be more mandatory than voluntary.   Glad to have gotten to my stuff ahead of the crowd.. that surely wouldnt have helped with the distancing and isolation. 

So with my day I did some dishes.. did some laundry... watched a rerun of a triathlon and took a nap.  I ate good food.  I ate bad for me food.  I complained about my allergies.  And watched Beecham House with some wine.

It reminded me of a typical Sunday from years ago.  I used to watch a lot of tv on Sundays.  Before the triathlon and running thing took precedence.

Now it's time to find my vitamins... suck down lots of water.. and head to bed.

Today was OK because well it was day one.

No comments: