Saturday, March 21, 2020

Day 7

The first Saturday of social distancing... or as I call it self ostracizing...
I am choosing to not go our in public and hang out with people at a 6foot distance.  No need to take that risk.  How do they know for sure if it is 6 feet.  What if it is really 8.  And what about when there is a breeze.  I could go on.. but the reality for me is... I don't have to go out so just stay put.

I got up.  MAde the bed. WHAT!!!??  I am not a maker of beds.  Never have been.  I love the idea of climbing back into bed the way it was when you left it that morning all cozy and snug.  But these days to create some semblence of order... I am trying to make my bed.

I then put on a tri suit.  Yep, just do it.  Put that on and make sure you use it during the day.  I threw on the heart rate montor as well just to be sure.

Loaded dishes.  Turned on the dishwasher.  Took the dog for a walk.  It was raining.

Brought the dog back in and went on a short run.  Hill drills!  Run one minute up hill.  Walk one minute down.  AGAIN.  Do this until reaching the top of the hill. About 4 times and .55 miles.  And then i tacked on some more running intervals jus to get to a mile.

Silly I should run longer but that is all I had in me.

Coffee followed by a Peloton ride, Peloton yoga, transition clinic zoom meeting and a hot bath.

Not too bad of a day

No comments: