Thursday, November 10, 2011

well that caught up to me - 2

so i took a little breather on the evening workout last night and hung out with a friend...
no, i wouldnt say the wine caught up to me...  but definitely feeling had my fill in all that area
so when i woke up this morning i was good to go for the morning walk
the opposite walk and the opposite hills are doing well - not sure how that will work for saturday morning
thinking the cold will be the worst of it all...
what i felt when i got up this morning?  what caught up to me?
those exercise tv exercise on demand videos have caught up on me...
it has been a 20 minute fat burn video that is a combingation of cardio and weight training
another 10 minutes of cardio core that focuses on the core/abs
and 17 minute athletic stretch which is a hint of yoga...
and something in the mix has caught up to me
amazing with all the swim bike run that an aerobic video on the tv can generate that much sweat and all
and there are some painful stomache muscles at the moment as well
so one more night of that and then race day!

No comments: