Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Run Run RUN

I am mentally getting my head around this concept - GO TO THE GYM TONIGHT AND EACH NIGHT THE REST OF THIS WEEK...
I havent been to the gym in quite some time so I think it would be well worth the effort
I had hit some cool personal bests when I was running outside last week...  I even ran a little short of a full mile when I was away... So this week's objective at the gym
one lap walk - two laps run for at least 2 miles...
and then wing it for the 3rd mile...
will do that for the next 3 nights
and then run outside over the weekend...
considering doing a 5k on the 12th so need to get to it...
actually have 3 on my radar over the next 6 weeks!

trying to get my head around the 2012 triathlon schedule as well...  wish me luck!

and one last thing - not only are you consistently getting out there and running but you are running fast - good for you (obviously not a comment directed at myself)

No comments: