Sunday, November 6, 2011

let's move

So my mom's non-house warming party was last night... my learning experience from last week was beer makes my stomache feel gross... and this week i have confirmed that wine makes my head feel gross - actually my head hurt before i even went to bed...  kind of sheds a different light on my plans for next weekend...
so with all the going to bed early getting up early - the dog has been trained to like 530AM...  as indicated by his whimpering in his crate both yesterday and today (of course today it was 430)...  and I have found it is not too hard to crawl back in bed and go to sleep for another 3 hours...  of course if i could sleep through i probably would see the 730 hour instead of missing it to 830 but....  just something to remember at the end of the day in an effort to go back to bed...

i did not make it to the gym on friday - ok i did not make it on the track on friday... i made it to the gym... i made it into the locker room... i made it through half of my change of clothes and then realised - NO SNEAKERS!  they were still sitting under my coffee table from the AM walk... so I left...
i really needed that run - I had lots on my mind... i have already poured that out elsewhere so no need to revisit it here...  instead i watched tv on demand and prepped for the party...

yesterday i got the run in... i did the neighborhood and to the post office and back.. not a full 3.1 but it was enough..
today is a beautiful day and i am just slightly procrastinating on getting out there....
i struggle with the structured attempt at getting more run into my agenda and just going out there for the heck of it... i am leaning towards the latter this morning...
i am going to go check out the neighborhood next door as that is where the race is next weekend...
we shall see how that goes...

No comments: