Wednesday, November 9, 2011

that caught up to me...

the time change that is...  i have gotten out of the 9pm bed time routine this week.
OK I know it is only Wednesday so how much of  a routine can I possibly have dropped it...
I just havent been getting to bed at the right time to get back up AND I need to get back on that
Sunday night - I think I did OK, Monday night I got sucked into a 9PM tv show - I so hate when that happens, Tuesday I ended up staying up later than anticipated reading...  I REALLY hate when that happens... so much so I am giving myself a challenge to leave the book on the night stand for the next 2 nights...  If I can going to get sucked in and not turn off the light then I need to wait to do that on the weekend.
There was also some outside noices that werent too disturbing just distracted me. 
And then the little guy - he has a thing where he is sound asleep on his bed when I go to bed.  So I leave him there.  And then a few hours later he starts wimpering and whining to go to his crate.  NOTE TO SELF - wake him up and put in his crate when I go to bed...
He is also waking up some times in the middle of the night as well. I hope he outgrows that.
Lastly - I SHOULD NOT have had that little piece of healthy chocolate as late as I did.  It was tasty but probably too much caffeine.

What does all this mean?  No walk this morning.
And I must say the alternate workouts have made me feel a bit stiff achy and tires as well.
BUT I will try this again tonight.

No comments: