Monday, January 12, 2009

My Y membership still works...

Well one good thing to come out of the dismal display of athleticism this weekend... It make me frustrated and anxious enough to go to the gym this evening. Ahh - what a great sense of accomplishment. BUT WOW - what a few months away can do to your tolerance - or lack there of.
I went to the gym right near the office. I thought it wouldn't be that bad as it was still pretty early - 5:40pm. But not so much. The good thing is they have stationary bikes there that I like. So I opted to not wait in line for a treadmill. Sad thing is I did 3.37miles in 17:57minutes. A few months ago I would have done that "circuit" 3 times. But today the once around was enough.
Here's hoping I can motivate myself to do the same tomorrow.
And Wednesday - I think we are going to try to do zumba.
Wish me continued motivation :)

No comments: