Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Aerobics class

I was all set to come straight home last night and write up a little entry on the aerobics class I took. It was an hour long zumba class. And it was fun. I think they are in the process of switching in a new teacher. I know this is the first time I have gone to a class in about a year but I think I liked the old teacher better than the one they are working back in. The difference would be - the one seems to understand the hip movement of the salsa and merengue with respect to dancing and the other seems to be more like a cheerleader with no clue as to hip movements. I will probably need to get different shoes for the class. Mine are pretty worn out to begin with. And I think I should find some that are more dance oriented. I will do some research.

No comments: