Thursday, September 6, 2012

Run run run run run run run run run run

I realised that I actually covered a good bit of distance on my morning walk/run on my day off.  Yesterday's run was pretty darned great.  I felt real good about it.  I do need to check my stats though and see what I truly accomplished. 
This morning was another walk/run take the morning off approach.  I stayed up too late watching Giants football.  And then they lost so that made the late night even worse.  Oh the beginning of each season does this to me....  That's why I normally don't watch so early on.
I was to run with a friend this evening.  We are not too successfully trying to run together at least one evening each week.  So far it has only happened twice.  The first time it stormed on us lap one.  The second time we did pretty good.
This evening I feared there would be rain - hence the small workout in the morning.  It did rain, however it was out of the system by the time our run time came about.  Unfortunately the run did not happen as family matters popped up at her end.  I guess I could have run more, I just didnt feel like getting in my car to go somewhere and didnt want to stay near by.
Instead I did firm element for work.  I know, how exciting is that.  I completed 3 out of 7 courses.  And then I came across an 8th course. 
I plan to be done with them all by the weekend.

No comments: