Saturday, September 1, 2012

Busy week

Saturday ended with a bday celebration for a friend. That was nice. Sunday was a long walk. It was to be longer than it turned out but footpod died. It had some stress.
Monday was some more stress. But I managed a morning run to offset it.
Tuesday... another morning run. I AM going to get the hang of this. Dinner with a friend. Much needed girl talk. It was an eye opening evening.
Wednesday was a long work day. I was to go to bed early. It didnt happen.
Thursday. That was a run after work. Have started covering 3.5 miles.  Yay me!  Not sure on pace but need to cover longer distances.  I took a long hot bath and went to bed. It was BRILLIANT!
Friday - yup another run! I plan to keep this up through the long weekend.  Followed by a black and coke - i have all this diet coke to use... enough Goslings offsets the nasty nutrasweet flavoring. Then a short walk to the local italian restaurant for some salad and dessert and prosecco.  Turned out to be another eye opening evening.
It has been quite the cathartic week.

No comments: