Saturday, May 2, 2020

run to the store

One of the biggest stressors is limiting running to the store.
This week I didnt do too well.

Sunday, I got a sub to go.  They were doing a fund raiser.  I did the whole works sub, chips, soda.
Monday, I went to a Grand opening of a local fast food restaurant.  They closed one location and opened another.  Felt like I needed to be supportive.  Fried chicken, cole slaw, mac n cheese, sweet tea.
Thursday, I went to Target.  Toilet paper run and a few other items.
And this morning I went to the grocery store. My mom needed wine and popcorn.  That was the hardest run to make.  It seemed silly.  It seemed excessive.  It seemed enabling.

And with that I am going to do my darnedest to stay in again for a while.  I will need groceries in a week or so but the Instageam delivery works OK.  I did get some extra frozen chicken today so that will help get me through the fresh and frozen vegetables.

My mom wants to go out and get some meals to go.  I kind of hope she chooses not to follow through with that. I hate that she isnt interacting socially with people.  I know that has to make an impact on her health... but so does the live interaction. 

I was to go out to see friends today.  I opted to stay in.  No big deal.  I am sure they had a good time.   I didnt need to get to go nachos and measure out 6 feet and wear a mask and all that.

Instead we listened to Howard Donald do a little DJ set.. sat on the patio.. fixed one of my planters.. watched an odd movie..had some frozen pizza.. watched The Wedding Date.. ran and rode my bike.

A good day.
Tomorrow I need to clean the house.

No comments: