Saturday, May 16, 2020

day 63

I so liked the idea 63 days ago to write things in the blog daily to stay on top of things.  Obviously that hasnt really panned out.

On Favebook i have been posting the week in pictures.  Some of the novelty of that has worn off as well.

I still make sure I wear a dress at least one work day each week.  And I typically will wear a nice blouse pant ensemble (that sounds so old) one day as well.

This week I did wear leggings a bit more than preferred.  It is comfy but also way to lax and sloppy at times for me to really prefer.

I have been trying to be creative with my cooking as well.   Baked a good number of things.  Tried my hand at curry a few times.  Did the cliche taco tuesday.. dont need to do that any time again soon. And there is a baked ziti in my future. 

I have also dabbled with cocktails.  Some nice variety.  Some not so nice combinations.

And still we stay at home.

No comments: