Friday, November 8, 2013

Sleep

For the past two nights the little guy has totally disturbed my sleep. I am never sure if I make noises while sleeping and he hears me... And then starts to whimper and whine. Or if he is just doing it on his own.
I have let him sleep,out of his corner both nights. Generally he looks more comfortable where he lays when I go to bed. So I let him stay. But around 3am it doesn't seem to be all that comfortable for him anymore.
It is starting to wear on me. I hate to say that. I know he relies on me for most of his daily activity. I know it is hard for him. His spirits are fine. Of course they because now after 4 hours of some sort of whining whimpering and barking he is asleep at me feet. Me, I now have to go get ready with my day and be productive.
I am planning on going to bed at an uber early hour this evening and possibly tomorrow too.
I like my sleep too much.
I like that well rested feeling.
I am tired of feeling tired.

I suspect yesterday's blood donation has something to do with my tired too. She did a good job of jabbing up my arm. Man is it sore.

No comments: